-200 g oriental style noodles (or linguini)
-1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
-2 cups dry spinach
-50g feta cheese
-1 tsp olive oil
-1/4 cup pine nuts
-Fresh basil for garnish
-Salt and pepper to season
-Capers as garnish (optional)
-1Tbsp olive oil
-1 Tbsp cornstarch (or flour)
-1 cup chicken (or vegetable) broth
-1/2 cup skim milk (or ¼ skim milk, ¼ cream for thicker consistency)
-1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
-1/2 tsp salt
-2 tsp garlic powder
-1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Start with the sauce. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Sprinkle with cornstarch and cook for one minute, stirring constantly.
2. While whisking, slowly add in broth and milk. Continue whisking to combine until smooth. Raise heat to medium high and bring the mixture to a simmer. Once simmering for about 2 minutes, until it starts to thicken (whisking constantly).
3. Remove from heat and little by little, whisk in Greek yogurt. Once combined, stir in garlic powder, salt and pepper. Set aside
4. Prepare pasta of choice according to the package. Set aside.
5. In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add shrimps and sun-dried tomatoes, season with salt & pepper and cook until shrimps are pink and opaque (about 3 minutes each side). Add spinach and stir until wilted.
6.Add noodles, sauce & feta cheese to the shrimp mixture. Stir to warm up.
7. Serve with fresh basil and pine nuts as garnish, and enjoy!!