Ok, I won’t bore you with a 3-page long backstory to this recipe and make you scroll for 2 minutes before finally seeing the ingredient list.
Plain and simple, these little balls of goodness are nutritious, filling and delicious. Perfect for a post-meal sweet tooth or an afternoon snack (although for snacking, I recommend pairing it with some kind of carb like a fruit or something to make it more balanced. Just my advice).
So here you go. Enjoy and let me know how it turns out!
-1/4 raw cashews
-1 cup water
-6 TBSP coconut flour (I use Bob’s, Red Mill)
-6 TBSP vanilla protein powder (I use this one from Costco)
-1/4 tsp salt
-1/4 tsp stevia (or regular sugar)
-1 tsp coconut oil , liquid
-handful of chocolate chips
1. In a blender container, soak the cashews in the water for 5-10 minutes (as you prep the other ingredients)
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, protein and salt. Make a well in the center.
3. Blender the cashew in the water until completely dissolved.
4. In a separate small bowl, whisk the coconut oil, cashew milk and stevia.
5. Pour the cashew milk mixture into the coconut flour mixture and stir with spoon until well combined. Mix the chocolate into the mixture.
6. Chill the mixture for 15-20 minutes and enjoy!
Head over to my blog for most recipes & health and habit-related articles!